Tuesday, February 2, 2010

4 New Funny Omegle Convos | Funniest Omegle Logs

you’re now chatting with a random stranger. say hi!
stranger: greetings you delicious stranger
you: thanks
stranger: that wasn’t a compliment
you: i know
stranger: how was your day?
stranger: did you meet tim at the mall?
you: yeah
stranger: that guy is such a douche
stranger: don’t you think?
you: yeah i think so too
stranger: i know you are a spambot
stranger: bye forever
connecting to server…
stranger: hi
stranger: a/s/l
you: tell me a story
stranger: once upon a time
stranger: there was a stranger
stranger: he said
stranger: f_ck you

connecting to server…
looking for someone you can chat with. hang on.
you’re now chatting with a random stranger. say hi!
you: you walk into a room and see a flash what do you do?
stranger: turn around and walk out
you: cowardice.
you: you lost the game.
connecting to server…
looking for someone you can chat with. hang on.
you’re now chatting with a random stranger. say hi!
stranger: hi
you: you walk into a room and see a flash what do you do?
stranger: smile
you: unable to see anything, you smiled. someone suddenly thrust something like a microphone in your hands, then walked back into the room. what you do?
stranger: speak
you: you spoke.
you: as the flash thins off, you notice several beaten down and a few dead people in the room, and a staircase going down.
you: you look at your hand and see a small blunt weapon covered in blood.
you: you started to hear police sirens. what you do?
stranger: run
you: you started running. two police officers saw you. they drew their guns and started shooting. what you do?
stranger: ninja
you: you try to ninja your way out. a bullet pierced through your forehead. h_adshot, b_tch.
you: you lost the game.
stranger: lawl
Thanks M. Tekin for the logs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .
. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?

I am glad to search out a lot of useful info right here
within the put up, we want develop extra strategies
in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Also visit my homepage: steinzeiternährung

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal website and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

Also visit my homepage; theme wordpress magazine
my web site - tipps blog wordpress

Anonymous said...

Definitely consider that that you said. Your favourite reason appeared
to be on the web the simplest thing to keep in mind of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst other people
consider issues that they plainly do not recognize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , folks can
take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Here is my webpage diät durch blutanalyse
my website > Steinzeitdiät

Anonymous said...

Hi there, of course this paragraph is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
thanks.

Take a look at my web site ... gewinnermittlung
Also see my web site :: steuertipps arbeitszimmer

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


Review my website ... sehr-gut
My web site :: Thai Massage Wiesbaden finden

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles or reviews all the time along with a cup of coffee.

Also visit my web page - Low Carb Ernährung

Post a Comment