Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hawks vs Falcons Vs Eagles

My name is Joe Wengert.
I live in Los Angeles.
I work for the Upright Citizens Brigade Training Center.
I perform improv every Monday night at the UCB with "The Smokes."
I also enjoy writing and performing stand up comedy.
I am interested in collecting collages, drawings, photos, and videos depicting these majestic birds of prey battling each other.
I will eventually neglect this blog.


You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: you have selected a text based adventure

You: you are in a classroom

You: you are bored

Stranger: ok

You: do you want to look in the desk?

Stranger: yes

You: THERE IS A PIECE OF PAPER IN THE DESK!

You: do you want to doodle on the paper or turn it into an airplane?

Stranger: yes

You: INVALID ENTRY

You: do you want to doodle on the paper or turn it into an airplane?

Stranger: oops sorry, doodle

You: do you want to doodle a dog or 3-dimensional cubes?

Stranger: dog

You: SORRY, YOUR DOG LOOKS LIKE A BEAR

You: do you want to erase your bear or look in the margins?

Stranger: marginds

Stranger: margina

Stranger: margins

You: THERE IS SPACE IN THE MARGINS!

Stranger: ok

You: do you want to keep doodling or turn the paper into an airplane? Stranger: airplane :D You: Do you want to fold the paper in half or turn in a corner?

Stranger: corner

You: YOU HAVE TURNED IN A CORNER!

Stranger: yes!

You: do you want to fold the paper in half or turn in the other corner?

Stranger: other corner

You: YOU HAVE TURNED IN THE OTHER CORNER!

Stranger: now fold it

You: do you want to fold the paper in half or doodle another bear?

You: YOU HAVE FOLDED THE PAPER!

You: Do you want to fold the wings or go back to doodling?

Stranger: wings

You: HURRY THE TEACHER IS COMING

You: YOU HAVE FOLDED THE WINGS

You: do you want to throw the plane or save it to show your cousin Marco?

Stranger: Save it

You: YOU HAVE SAVED YOUR PLANE

You: SORRY, you are still bored

You: GAME OVER

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
My weblog :: history of life insurance

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
each time a comment is added I get several e-mails
with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove
people from that service? Appreciate it!

Take a look at my blog post - wiki.elbland-forum.de

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have here on this post.
I will be coming back to your website for more soon.


my web page - http://peritusdicendi.altervista.org

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on.
I want to encourage continue your great work, have a
nice afternoon!

Also visit my webpage: bestfriendxs.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!
!

Feel free to surf to my web site - Turkey Hunting Clothing

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Feel free to surf to my web-site clothes shopping online

Anonymous said...

This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep
a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

Too cool!

Take a look at my web blog ... http://xn--islamehri-42b.com/index.php?do=/blog/15713/fundamental-criteria-of-gnc-coupons-examined/

Anonymous said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout
on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to
see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

Here is my web page link popularity

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable info you supply in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and test once more here frequently.

I am fairly sure I will be told a lot of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the following!

Feel free to surf to my web site - studies show herbal supplements

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought
I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page again.

Also visit my web-site ... http://issf.org.il/mediawiki/index.php?title=משתמש:TeriWren

Anonymous said...

Superb blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little
lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?

There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

my weblog: herbal supplement

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

Review my blog: http://architectsasylum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Advantages_Of_Whole_Life_Insurance
my website :: insurance companies

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who stated to me regarding this website, this weblog is actually awesome.


Also visit my web-site stop smoking methods

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, its fantastic paragraph on the topic of educationand completely defined, keep it up all
the time.

my web blog :: Read the Full Piece of writing

Anonymous said...

At this time I am going away to do my breakfast,
after having my breakfast coming over again to read additional
news.

Also visit my site: http://www.buying-and-selling-cars.co.uk/internet-marketing-for-clothing-stores-online/

Post a Comment