Saturday, November 6, 2010

FBI, CIA, and other Omegle Automated Messages.

FBI, CIA, and other Omegle Automated Messages.

There are users who may attempt to scare you by saying something along the lines of:
Attention, You have violated internet code 5603 (or some other regulation). The FBI/CIA is tracking your IP address.
OR
The stranger you are chatting with is a registered sex offender. Please be careful in giving personal details to this individual.
These messages are FALSE. Whatever the stranger does to make them seem official is just a gimmick, so don't fall for these pranks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my
mission.

My web page: calories burned walking

Anonymous said...

Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm
trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
If you have any recommendations, please share. Many thanks!


My blog post :: Simpsons Tapped Out Cheats

Anonymous said...

You certainly can do it after office hours or during weekend.
Do you want enjoyable straightforward color sheets for the Holiday Season? They are
with the capacity of creating a whole new spa-like feel for the consumer.



Here is my page coloring pages - -

Post a Comment